Availability, Rates and Booking

Rates, Booking, Etc

I would love to have you as a guest at Normandy Gite Holidays.  Please check out the availability calendar and rates below. The changeover day is a Saturday and during peak periods there’s a minimum stay of 7 nights. If your preferred dates aren’t available, please get in touch via the contact page.

The gite accommodates a maximum of six people.


Select your dates and the cottage to see the price. If you would like to book, select the reserve button. The price is in euros. If you would like to pay in sterling, please contact us first. Once your request is confirmed you’ll be sent payment details. The booking will be secured when the deposit payment is received.

Alternatively, take a look at the calendar below and send me an email to request available dates. The rates are below. From the end of May through to the end of August the minimum stay is 7 nights. Otherwise it’s 3 nights. The exception is the Christmas and New Year period when it’s 4 nights.

Free Calendar by Brolmo.com


2024 DatesWeekly price in €. Please enquire for sterling rate.
6 January -29 March660
30 March – 24 May795
25 May – 12 July935
13 July – 23 August1320
24 August – 27 September935
28 September – 1 November795
2 November – 20 December660
21 December – 3 January 20251320

Book now or email me with your preferred dates.

Email Us

Additional Charges

Cleaning: 80€ optional charge. Alternatively, the gite should be left clean and tidy and as you found it.

Taxes: I collect a tourist tax (taxe de séjour) of 1,05 euros per adult, per night on behalf of the local tourist office (Coutances Tourisme).

Security and Damages Deposit: 450€. This will be refunded following a positive inspection after your stay.

A 25% deposit (excluding Security Deposit, taxes and cleaning) is due on booking. The remaining 75% is due 8 weeks prior to arrival.

Cancellation Policy

You can cancel up to eight weeks prior to your stay and receive a refund of the deposit less a small admin charge. Once the balance has been paid (eight weeks prior to your stay) a refund will only be possible if the dates are re-booked by another client. In the event that only some of the dates are re-booked, this will be reflected in the refund. A small admin fee will be deducted. Full details are in the terms and conditions document that you will be given a link for. It is recommended that you take out travel insurance at the time you book your trip.